Sunday, September 18, 2005

Too much fun can knock you out cold

My pc has arrived and is now working. Thank the gods. I got up earlier than usual, only getting around 4 hours of sleep. I had to play chauffer for my little brother, who i think made an error about their class meeting time. I went to the market and did some shopping. My folks took me to market market later that day. I had to take the cake I made for Uchi too. She lives in Taguig so they picked me up from Market market. We went directly to Station 168 (after making a quick stop at an ATM machine by Pricesmart). We went to see Tina and conversed for a while. Anggie and Choonil obba were on the way and they werent sure when Kix would arrive. Binnie took Tina's car and went shopping at SM. While waiting, I got to help Tina cook some of the orders that came in. Kix arrived a few minutes after Anggie. Tina suggested we go ahead to the norebang and they would just catch up. We took two cars to Joosarang. Im under the impression the guard and receptionists recognize us already (obviously, we frequent their establishment.. a little too much i guess). Uchi (I think) was able to bargain our way into a big room for the same price as a smaller room, with the intention of switching to the smaller room when it becomes available. I think the machine in the big room was broken so I think it was better when we went into VIP rm 4, though it was packed. Tina and binnie arrived a few minutes later. It was the first time, the whole "gang" was complete. What better way to enjoy than norebang? Apart from the fact that we sort of murder the korean language, we all have fun. We had the 'spilling' accident for the second time, though i believe it was coke this time. We did our national anthem, superstar by jewelry and a bunch of other songs. We sang new, old, usual and unusual songs. We didnt spend much time at norebang this time around for Anggie and Choonil had to go to Greenhills, for the opening of their new store which i shall dub, "My Room 2nd." Before 1900h, we took a "group/class photo outside Joosarang, bid our friends Anggie and Choonil goodbye and thanked them for the lovely time at norebang. Next, we were off to SunSam. It was originally planned that we go to NorthPark for some Chinese, but Uchi changed her mind and decided to treat us to authentic (its close enough atleast) Korean food. It's her birthday and its choosok too.. so why not? I told her I tried the food there a few days back and loved it. We thought it was better than Jingoge, so I guess there was only one way to find out... We had some japchae, pork kalbi, soft tofu soup, spicy squid, tons of side dish and other stuff (which i cant name). We were all basically stuffed up to our heads. I think the food was just right too. Tina tried to pay for the bill, but Uchi refused it. The sisters also had a laugh with word spellings. Overly full to the brim, we stuffed ourselves into our designated vehicles and went back to station 168. Tina insisted we eat cake, but the thought of another bite was just really out of the question. We had a nice chat instead and it was time to go home. It was past 2100h and Ia was quite ready to fall asleep, since shes been awake since 0630 the day before. Needless to say, we marched to the Uchi's car and were on our way home. At my house, i discovered that no one was home, and I was still in the mood to go out. I asked my friends but Ia was so tired, they didnt have the heart to disturb her. I ended up watching Shinhwa instead. It was rather enjoyable. *grin* Today, I got up at around past 1400h and it was Uchi's official birthday now, so I had to text her, better late than never... Obviously, I was so tired that i slept the day away...

2 Comments:

Blogger uchisan said...

thanks for spending yesterday with me. and even though we, like do the same things every week, i still don't get tired of it hehe!! good thing the norebang was free!! (^_^)

up to what ep were you able to watch from the CDs?

4:36 AM  
Blogger yamino matsuei said...

yeah.. good thing.. not even half way through.. gosh im slow..

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home