It's Friday Night
Thank God the net is back. Now after waiting for several hours, i get my chance on the net. It feels good to be back and its better late than never, to post i mean. I've been sick lately... the Finnish calls it "mahatauti." So, how was my week aside from getting sick? I was able to recover before Friday. Uchi invited me to meet her friend Katie, have Korean dinner and go to Joosarang for norebang. Unfortunately, due to the traffic, i ran late and i couldnt eat much at Sangsun. The food was so good but my stomach was protesting and refused to let me eat more than a few bites of some dishes. After my other companions, Uchi, Ia, Katie, Tina and Patty tried to finish off the rest of our meal, we said our goodbye's. Katie will be going back to Korea today and had other appointments to keep. Ia on the other hand, had work to go, plus a meeting with supervisors. After watching them hail cabs, it was down to the four of us. After arriving at Joosarang, we had to switch from VIP rm 8 to rm 1 since the sound system wasnt very good with the former. Tina and Patty enjoyed their first time in a Korean Norebang and sang a couple of songs, but of course, there is the undying "Superstar" by Jewelry. We only stayed for an hour, since our friends would be commuting and it was getting rather late. After dropping Tina and Patty off, we were off to Starbucks. I promised Uchi I would treat her. We were fortunate enough to get a parking spot near the cafe since the window of Uchi's car was giving her problems. The window didn't go all the way up to close and refused to cooperate with Uchi when she tried to work with it. We just watched the car from our seats while she showed me her new Kpop stuff. Katie came back from Korea and delivered Uchi's ordered goods. After finishing off her drink, Uchi drove me home. I also bought a drink, but I knew my stomach wouldn't like it, I had my sister drink it instead. It was nice to finally meet Katie and see Tina and Patty again. Also seeing Ia and Uchi again... Well, that was my Friday night.. It's been a while...

2 Comments:
grrrr!!! stupid window!! :)
don't get mad.. get GLAD (weird commercial)
Post a Comment
<< Home