BUMP!
Getting my parents to let me go out with my friends is a real hard job for me, especially when ive gone out with them almost every single weekend. Strict and overprotective parents? Maybe so, but I guess they are just not used to the fact that I would go out with the same people all the time, for I have never done that before. Plus, my father is having trouble believing that I have two friends with the same name. Oh well, cant do anything about that. I was finally able to go out yesterday but my destination was Market!Market! and I was actually going to do some errands. My parents were 50-50 at letting me go out afterwards. I texted Tina and asked her if she could meet me at the mall, since there was a big chance that I wont be able to meet them. It took them a while to respond, stating that they just got up and were on their way. After more than an hour, I was able to meet them at around 1400h. They complained they were starving and we ended up moving from one restaurant to another, until they were satisfied with Trellis. It took us a while to finish our food and they said they wanted to look around the mall for some house stuff. I led them to home market, but they were a little overwhelmed by the price. They might think about getting house stuff from another place. I asked them to come meet my parents for the second time, a gesture for my parents, then we raced to 168. We got there a few minutes before 1800h but Uchi and her sisters had to leave to meet another friend. I stayed a bit longer at 168 for I havent seen Tina in a while. She told me about her 'exploits' these past few weeks and how she has been living her life since she delved into this 'fish business' of hers. Then Bini decided to show me his cooking skills as he whipped up some dinner for us. At first, we were all clueless as to what he was doing. He was going around the kitchen like a headless chicken, cutting vegetables and cooking some pasta. After a while, we realized he was making seafood pasta. The shrimp and crab pieces were a little difficult to eat, but it was very good. I'm not sure if that was his own recipe but he finished it in record time. That was the first time I've ever seen anyone make spaghetti that fast! After the hefty meal, I had to bid them farewell since my parents went out of town and I had to be with my siblings at home. I wasnt able to spend much time with Uchi and her sisters, but hopefully, we can catch up another time. I hope they like what I have burned for them so far as well. I went home with a satisfied stomach and M's "Bump" blasting in my car player. I've been addicted to this particular song for sometime now... I have also downloaded tons of performances of M, dacing to this song... IN different... 'pretty outfits.. hmm.. that was totally unrelated. I have posted an incoherent blog once again, too bad for me.. No need to read this, its mostly crap as always. But if youve read it already, Im sorry to have wasted your time..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home