Thursday, October 20, 2005

great...

I went to Batangas with my dad and sister to get my hair done. Yes, you read it right, for my hair. My dad seems to leave my hair alone when its manageable so I guess that's one reason Im going to a parlor. But I dont trust just any parlor, so I have to haul my ass to Batangas for it. The trip was off to a bad start, when the driver accidentally left the keys in the ignition. The car went on automatic lock system. To make matters worse, the spare key was inside a bag, that was just placed inside the car. After a while, they jimmied the car open and we were on our way. It was a quiet and enjoyable time. It was freaking cold in Batangas for some reason, but I enjoyed the tranquility that one could sense there. I didnt bring any CDs along, only my stitching, so needless to say, I spent my time there, the old fashioned way. I missed Battle Shinhwa... bad (good thing someone posted the ep...) We had dinner at this bar and the food was pretty good. The next day, we had to haul ourselves back to civilization. I also had to meet Onnie for her new helper business. We met up and I was able to meet her "brother" Park Jungshin. I was also surprised to see Uchi, for when I invited her to come, she said she was busy. Her schedule suddenly cleared, so she was able to join us. I was happy to see her there, since I wanted her to come in the first place. I had my sister with me, so she was able to 'hang' with my peeps... hehehe. We stopped for dinner at Max's. Great food, great company, great time. As always, Bini picked up the tab. I sometimes hate this part of the meeting where they insist on paying for everything, but since they are elders, arguing seems disrespectful at some point. Of course, I dont want to upset them but sometimes, we sneak and pay for our own, but it's usually very hard to do. We parted ways and were off home. A few days after, my korean friend informs me that the new helper was causing some problems. My friend decided to let the helper go and let her advanced salary slide. I was very embarrassed by this event, since I was the one who got Dalene to work there. Dalene concocts this half-brain-ass plan but succeeds. Who would want someone like that to work for them? Mr. Park volunteered to help my friend since they are leaving for Korea. That was a good thing, since I cannot find a replacement as of yet. As if the day couldnt get any worse, the internet connection was cut and I couldnt go online. Just my luck, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home