Sunday, October 23, 2005

Korea

Today was hectic, I woke up late (as always) and had to rush to get ready to chauffer my sister to the derma. We only spent a few minutes there and my sister was off shopping. I got thirsty so I got myself a drink but because of this, I wasnt allowed to enter the clothing stores. I stayed outside and marvelled at this fish exhibit thing. Small and big fish, weird heads and such, but they were nice to look at. At around 1600h, I had to put my foot down and inform my sister that we had to head home since we were meeting our balikbayan cousin for dinner. It was a friday and we'll get caught in the traffic in ayala if we dont get our asses out of there, and quick. It was raining cats and dogs, so we had to run to the car. Thank god it sort slowed to a drizzle, long enough for us to get in the car. We left the house at around 1830h and was off to Gerry's grill at Bluewave. My mother was already there, waiting for us. My cousin and her sisters arrived a little after 1900h, due to traffic at the coastal road. We had great filipino food, since my balikbayan cousin missed it so much. After dinner, we headed off to Westin Plaza to see a live band. Octoberfest made Bluewave crowded and they didnt want to stay there. That gay group, Ministix was performing again, but their alternate group was some lame-ass band called Upside? See? They were that bad, I dont even remember what they called themselves. As the last time I saw Jigger, he was still as gay as ever, and still as entertaining. Tonight, they did mostly requests and Jigger did great spiels once again. He also did a mini-drama thing with the other guy singer while their Renz Verano-look alike singer took the stage. All eyes were on Jigger and the other guy, for they were doing really funny and a little "byuntae" stuff on stage that even the other singer stopped singing and started laughing. The song was abruptly ended since everyone was just dying from laughter. We stayed till their final set and wasnt disappointed. We got home past 0200h. I went online as my insomnia kicked in. I was going to meet my Korean friend in a few hours anyway, so I decided to just stay up. I asked my friend to stopby my house, before they went to the airport NAIA2 to catch their flight back to Korea. Uchi also came along with Ia and Elijah. We gave my friend some Filipino stuff to take along (if she wanted it, she can keep it, if not, she can give it as a present to her mom!). Bini sorta complained with the added luggage, but I guess he was only kidding. We had some time, so it was decided that we head off to Starbucks. I had to take my own car since Uchi had to get home ASAP and I didnt want my friends to miss their flight. After a hearty conversation over a starbucks meal, we went off our separate ways. Im a little depressed she left for Korea, but she promised to come back. I'll hold her to that and hopefully, I dont have to resort to drastic measures as to chase her in Korea...

2 Comments:

Blogger uchisan said...

hehe! if you chase her, take me with you? :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger yamino matsuei said...

we can chase her together..

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home