I had to know. I couldn't help myself. So I gave into the urge and did it; I texted Tina to find out whether she arrived safely or not. Fortunately, she was already here like she said she would be. We did a rough plan to meet the next day. She texted me early and informed me with a request to change the venue. Apparently, her sense of direction was still wonky. I met up with her at around past 2 pm. I requested the meeting for Tina to meet her new househelp. We all met up at Station 168, Tina's former workplace. When everyone arrived (Uchi, Ela and Elijah), we were off to this other place. Juju restaurant. It was near Jingoge but way smaller. We all just ate but the Koreans were famished, so we had to eat as well. The food was also good, the salad, side dishes, that rice thing Tina ordered, that chicken thing and even the sweet and sour pork ( even though Bini approached the owner and gave her tips on how to make her sweet and sour taste better). Elijah found a playmate at the restaurant for the owners had a little boy. After the meal, we headed back to Station 168, for Uchi and Ela wanted to go online, mainly to download a file. Tina didn't stick around very long and left before I did. I stayed behind for a little while longer, but since my other siblings wanted to go out and I brought the only working car with me, I had to get home. At around 1745h, I arrived at home and we were off to see the movie at around 1810h. We watched "The Legend of Zorro," which I think is definitely not as good as the first one. The stunts were still impressive though there were many visible loopholes to those who know where to look and what to look for. After the movie it was off home and rest. Be happy Darkangel, All Hallow's Eve is at its peak. Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:
too bad they didn't have tofu soup! :(
yes.. that was sad.. if they did.. i dont know if couldve taken any more...
Post a Comment
<< Home