starstruck: dream, dream and more dreaming
got up late. whats new? ^^ that afternoon, I was told to get dressed to go to a little get together. Apparently, my mother was going to treat her officemates to dinner, with Miss Wilma. Miss Wilma was also a celebrant. We went to Kamay Kainan, Metro Market Market Fort Bonifacio Taguig branch. All you can eat, All Filipino foods. There was an array of dishes, most of it, I cant even name... They stuffed themselves with food, while I focused more on the bottomless iced tea. Go figure.. I love the sweet tea... We had a nice dinner and such, talking to my mother's officemates. My sister was a little quiet. I was at a separate table with my sister, Odette, Dino and newbies Grace and Elaine ( I hope I got their names right...^^ ). By now, you must be wondering, why the heck I used that title for something like this. Well, I will tell you. Its because one of my mother's bosses, arrived with Miss Universe herself, Gloria Diaz. You read it right, she came, so the topic at our table sort of kept revolving around stars and things associated with it. I posted pictures at my multiply site http://darkangelhell.multiply.com/ so you can go check it out there...^^ The title is way off the content, dont you think so? ive got nothing more to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home