first day at work
I was excited. Now, I'm finally getting a taste of the real world. My first real job. It was overwhelming to think about, but I'm getting old fast and I couldnt be a bum forever... Not that it was that bad... I woke up my mother so she could drive me (I cant take my own since 1 car was coding). I got there with 10 minutes to spare. I was briefed along with other newly hired and contractual ladies and 2 guys. The HR person explained several things, just so we know. We headed off to our respective divisions and it was a little unnerving. I met my new boss and she's really nice. We have the same birthdate and both under the year of the DOG. Isnt that weird? I'm still learning ropes as of now but I'm getting the hang of it. I wont get my own PC until next year, but when my boss isnt around, I can use hers.. So its good.. We got adequate internet connection... We also have a landline which I can use to call Uchi if my boss isnt around... The office is a little noisy since its right beside the runway... but I'm used to it, afterall, I live inside an airforce base... Plane engines are like lullabys to us i guess.. Now I've got work, I have my own funds.. Maybe we can go norebang sometime soon. I miss that!

1 Comments:
wow! manlibre ka ng norebang? woohoo!!! let's go!! hehe!!
Post a Comment
<< Home